Gorgeous Ski In/Out, 2 King Suites, Queen Rm, Bunk Rm, 2 Living Areas, Creekside
PROUDLY RE-INTRODUCING BASE CAMP 496: UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP BEGINNING LATE DEC 2019.
COMPLETELY REMODELED in February 2020 by new owners and a nationally renowned designer to exacting high-end luxury standards, this incredible 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home boasts ski-in/ski-out convenience, a bunk room with four full size bunks, three fireplaces, two decks, a huge fully appointed gourmet kitchen, large screen TVs, luxurious bedding, and a private spa overlooking Jane Creek and the adjacent national forest.
This beautiful home is located on the ski corridor, mid-way between the Mary Jane and Winter Park lifts. Nestled on the charming banks of Jane Creek and national forest, youï¿½ll be immersed in the unspoiled natural surroundings while enjoying the ultimate in convenience, privacy and sumptuous interiors.
Sleeps 14: 10 adults + 4 kids
Bedroom 1: King Master Suite
Bedroom 2: King Suite (2nd King Master Suite)
Bedroom 3: Queen Bedroom and full bath on hall
Bedroom 4: Lower Level Family Room: Bunk room with four full size beds (2 full over full bunk beds), a pull-out queen sleeper sofa (combined living & sleeping space)
This 3,008 square foot 3-level home features:
Master Suite with King Bed, double-sided gas log fireplace shared with master bath, spa soaking tub, & large wall mounted flat screen TV, luxurious bedding and stunning tree top views
2nd King Suite with King Bed, luxurious bedding, full bath with tub/ shower, beautiful pristine forest views and large flat screen TV
Queen Bedroom with full hall bath, large flat screen tv, and luxurious linens
Gourmet kitchen with six burner gas range, high-end appliances, fully appointed with kitchen island, and double side gas fireplace
Private outdoor barbecue grill and spa deck that shares double sided fireplace with gourmet kitchen.
Dining room with large table that seats 10 and overlooks a gorgeous mountain view.
Living room with vaulted ceiling, wet bar, stone gas log fireplace, huge screen TV, sumptuous down filled sectional, piles of fur blankets, board games, dominoes, playing cards and a second walk-out deck overlooking the national forest and Jane Creek.
Family room/sleeping space with two full size bunk beds (four full size beds) Queen sleeper sofa, wet bar & large screen TV.
Full Bath adjacent with tub and shower.
Powder bath room and mud room in front entry.
Heated driveway and garage.
Large entryway with bench and outerwear storage rack.
This high-end luxury home is family friendly and equipped with 5 large screen smart TV's featuring Comcast Cable, Netflix, Prime, and many other selections, hundreds of channels to choose from, Xfinity high-speed WIFI throughout the property, washer and dryer, private hot tub and outdoor barbecue, as well as an enclosed heated one-car garage with an additional parking pad right in front of garage on the heated driveway.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (Green Line and Old Town Line) runs approximately every 15-20 minutes during the ski day and evening. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the LIFTRIDER APP from the APP Store or GOOGLE PLAY to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Base Camp....one vehicle in the private attached garage and one vehicle in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser, Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS
8. GENERALLY NO SATURDAY ARRIVALS OR DEPARTURES DURING SKI SEASON UNLESS THE STAY IS 10 NIGHTS OR MORE. IF YOU NEED SATURDAY, CONTACT US AND WE WILL TRY AND MAKE IT WORK
Winter Park is truly a four season destination. So come on out and enjoy it anytime of the year!
WHY BASE CAMP 496:
Nestled on the banks of Jane Creek on the edge of the national forest this home offers the ultimate in comfort, convenience and luxury. Soaring cathedral ceilings, 3 gas log fireplaces, expansive walls of windows looking out over a cascading mountain creek and towering pines create a home with a luxurious, intimate feeling in a natural and truly memorable setting.
|Kitchen & Dining||
|Pool & Spa Facilities||
|Labor Day Weekend 2020
|Fall Value Days 2020
|Opening Days Ski Season 2020
|Early Ski Days 2020
|Early Winter Ski Season 2020
|Winter Ski Season 2020
|Winter Break Begins 2020
|Christmas Holidays Begin 2020
|Christmas 2020 - New Years 2021
|New Years Week 2021
|JANUARY POWDER DAYS 2021
|MLK WEEKEND 2021
|PRIME POWDER SEASON 2021
|VALENTINES PRESIDENTS 2021
|DEEP POWDER DAYS 2021
|WELLS FARGO CUP 2021
|DEEP POWDER CONTINUES 2021
|PEAK SPRING BREAK 1 2021
|PEAK SPRING BREAK 2 2021
|SPRING BREAK 2021
|LATE SPRING BREAK 2021
|SPRING BREAK VALUE DAYS 2021
|SPRING SUNSHINE SKIING 2021
|EXTENDED SPRING SKIINGMJ DAYS 2021
|SPRING VALUE DAYS 2021
|MEMORIAL DAY 2021
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $500.00
Policies & Payments
Additional Guest Fee $25
*Nightly Rates & Availability are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
*Nightly Rates do not include $350 Cleaning Fee, 11.2% Tax, $179 AWP Fee
*No Saturday arrivals or departures, unless the stay is >7 nights.
DATE RESTRICTIONS FOR CHRISTMAS - NEW YEARS: We are unable to accommodate reservations with an arrival or departure date on Dec 27, 28, 29 or 30.
* Please contact us if you find a cheaper rate at another property. We would love the chance to meet or beat those rates. We are also able to offer great discounts on lift tickets, rentals & activities around town.